Sunday, October 01, 2006

it's october!

my favorite month of the year. i also just realized today that i haven't changed my calendar since august, so i might want to get going with that. today i baked skull shaped cookies with a cookie dough recipe i did not love (too flakey and hard to work with). the cookies themselves are okay, but nothing spectacular. i blocked the front and back of my sweater, sewed in all the loose annoying ends on one sleeve and am only a few inches away from finishing the last sleeve. i dread sewing it all together, but am thrilled to have gotten this far in a project this big. i'm already looking for my next sweater to knit. my wrist is itchy and hurty at the same time, which i think is a first for me. most of my tattoos are one or the other at any given point in time, not both. to be honest, though, i thought the guy was going kind of deep. pervs, shut up. i think it's time to invest in a bike, because after a week of walking around i felt totally sluggy today just hanging out. i have a feeling if i get a bike i will ride it if i tell myself i'm riding out to areas to take photos. if i mix the photos in, maybe it will feel more worthwhile to me, and less like excercise, the very word making me break out in hives. i should have split this up into more than one paragraph, but the grammar nazi is on break and you are stuck reading one never-ending paragraph! distinct thoughts be damned! also, the little asian market i found in denver might not be as fabulous as uwajimaya, but i miss it already. time for the venture brothers, which i can't understand why dave doesn't like. it's great. dave, try it again. maybe you'll grow to like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I was just talking with a firewnd about how playing the piano makes the foreams feel pain. It is funny yet fitting that knitting has a similar effect.

Please pardon the alliteration an typographical errrrorrrrs.