Monday, February 05, 2007

...yawn...

went to see the doctor yesterday, because i have insurance and if this isn't a good reason to use it, i don't know what is. she felt my neck and prodded me in a few places, told me i was fine, and refilled some prescriptions for me. she gave me a little something to calm me down, which i took when i got home and boy was i calm. as in, i slept for 12 hours. i woke up this morning in my clothes from yesterday (!) still feeling a little grumpy and fussy, but well-rested and ready to deal with my car and car-issues. i made some coffee already, am two steps away from taking a shower, and plan on getting dressed and then spending a few hours on the phone with various insurance adjusters before heading off to work. if i can get the other company to pay for the rental car i'll be happy. that will buy me some time to look for another car, or learn how to drive a stick.

i missed a lot of phone calls yesterday while in my coma, but i wanted to thank everyone for calling and checking up on me. it means a lot. i promise to get back to you soon! a good night's sleep definitely helps, though. man, i had no idea i was so tired. i still feel kind of freaked out and nervous, but not quite as jittery and spastic, and not quite as helpless either. once i finish my cup of coffee, i have a feeling i'll be in an even more ass-kicking mood.

No comments: