Saturday, February 17, 2007

for some reason i woke up at 7 a.m.

it's all the damn sun from living above ground! maybe my mole-person tendencies can be combated by some good old fashioned sunshine. although it is telling that even though i'm above ground, i prefer to sleep in the tiniest spot in the house, with the smallest window. maybe my mole person is doing okay.

work is lame, my living situation is less lame now that i've told them i'm leaving, but all together i feel like my life right now is full of suckitude. gearing up for another move makes me so fucking tired i can hardly explain it, but i'm telling you--this is the last time for a long time. plus, i've given myself to the end of next month, so that means i can take this week off from thinking too hard about it; maybe by the time i'm ready to really tackle this project i won't be so sick of it.

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, i kind of want to wander around and take some photos. later tonight i'm going to my very first bachelorette party, which means i have to make sure to find something cute to wear. i'm also going to put some stuff up on ebay, and make a tentative plan for the move. i know i said i was giving myself some time off, but if i have access to a computer i should use it.

No comments: