Sunday, March 26, 2006

first sunday

my first sunday at work was fun. i've heard it can go one of two ways; either extremely, ridiculously busy, or super slow. today was slow and that was just fine for me.

i've been in a really bad mood lately. i'm not sure what it is, but i feel like i hate everything. nothing is just right, everything is wrong, i hate that, i hate this, and it can all go to hell. pleasant, yes? it's boring to me too. boring is evidently my new favorite word. i'm going to go try to paint or draw something, and see if that doesn't perk me up. or else i'll go set something on fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to add a line to my account today, and I have to say the fluffy-haired guy behind the podium was not nearly as personable as you are. If I lived closer to Ft. Collins I'd have come to see you.