Friday, March 31, 2006

don't try this at home.

today at work one of the boys asked if there was anyplace i didn't take my camera. i suppose now there really isn't. although the whole time i took this (and the other bathtub photos) i thought, "if i drop this, i will die." but i was careful, and nothing got hurt. i was just so excited by the turquoise color of the bath; i bought one of those little packs of bath salts at the drugstore today and had no idea it would be so pretty. seems like turquoise is showing up a lot lately. with my newly red toes, i had to take some pictures. weird, maybe, but also strangely satisfying. i wish you could see how deep the blue was, though.

it pays to talk about people on your blog, by the way. i got a nice email from danny, who informed me that his work is indeed for sale, some of it over on his etsy site. i was fully intending to ask for a custom made skull cuff, then i saw another lovely one with the words "safety pins" on it, and my resolved crumbled. i bought it then and there. i can get the next skull bracelet he makes, right? i'm fairly sure it wasn't the last purchase i made. please go look at what he has up. if you buy a piece then we can wear them together and be twins. i know you want to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turquoise and red, my favorite color combination! Sadly I didn't take photos of my own red toenails while I was in the Blue Lagoon (but I saw another woman there with a waterproof camera - I was so jealous).

That cuff rules! His work is so intricate. I'd definitely be a cuff twin with you.