Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i hate to brag

but come on, this makes me super happy. we are twins! seperated only by a few thousand miles, twelve years, and two different families. other than that, we're like the same person.

this also makes me happy. what dave doesn't know is that i have the same hanky, in turquoise and red! i love the color combination of turquoise and red. it never fails to make me smile. (i made a pillow in those colors that my mom says burns her retinas. i say she is wimpy.)

there are two good reasons why i make stuff.

1 comment:

dm said...

you know, you really do rule. I came home from work on tuesday, valentine's day, to find your package. I though "oh how nice! amanda made me a valentine" but it wasn't and that somehow made it even better. you were just being thoughtful. I wrote you a long letter a few weeks back while sitting in training at work but decided to trash it as it was mega-whiny.

Come for sxsw. Now! I mean, in March!