Wednesday, February 15, 2006

it was a very kraken day

i think it might be time to invest in a real scanner. i have one that got wet once, maybe i should try to set it up anyhow.
i ordered the box set of mary tyler moore, season one. it won't play in my dvd player, even though it's practically new (i bought the set used, but barely). my dvd player is a gigantic piece of shit, but i couldn't tell my folks that because my pop spent all this time picking it out. but it's awful. it's been awful since day 1. i'm sick of being frustrated by it! i would just buy a new one, but i'm not exactly rolling in the cash right now. it's going to have to wait, and i'm going to have watch my show on my computer. annoying.

also, do you think there's a reason they never mention jean reno's name when they do the pink panther commercials? they make a big stink about beyonce but god forbid they point out jean reno. of course, it makes me sad that beyonce is in the same movie as jean reno, because he's just about a million times more talented than she is.

No comments: