Thursday, February 09, 2006

things i have to do today

  1. go to the bank. if i don't put some money in there, the rest of my day will be screwed.
  2. wash my car and vacuum out the inside. colorado is dirty. with no rain, cars get dusty and stay dusty until you do something about it. i also lost a button in my car yesterday, and really want to find it becuase it's new and has a gnome on it. while hunting around for it i had to put my hand under the seat and that was a horrifying experience. once i find the button, i've got to give it a good vacuuming. there's all this hair in there. even though it's mine, and it's clean, it's not on my head and that freaks me out.
  3. take a shower. maybe that should be on top of my list.
  4. go to the grocery store. i need sandwich supplies, yogurt, and grape nuts. well, not grape nuts, the grocery store brand equivalent. i actually sort of hate grape nuts and their imitators, but it's the one breakfast i can scarf down that's reasonably healthy for me, inexpensive, and filling.
  5. i should go for a really long walk to tire myself out; my sleeping pattern last night got all sorts of messed up and now i'm tired but totally unable to sleep. sometimes i can tire myself out like a little kid and that makes me feel better.
  6. pay bills. see note #1.

No comments: