Tuesday, February 14, 2006

you are not going to believe this


some woman came into the store today with her ratty little dog, who promptly peed on my podium. peed. inches away from my foot. peed! did she say she was sorry? did she scoop the little bastard up and wisk him outside? NO. she said, "oh, he did that outside, i didn't think he had to go."

fucking inconsiderate batshit crazy lady. pee on my podium! are you serious? yes. i'm still sort of reeling.

also please note if you come into a store saying things like "what's your best deal?" "what are you going to give me?" or "i'll go to another store if i don't get the best deal," rest assured that you will not get the best deal. especially if you sound like a chipmunk and have come in right before closing demanding the very best deal on earth. in fact, we will lie and tell you we can't help you and call you a tool when you leave.

i got to talk to my favorite oregonians this morning, including the sweetest boy on earth who played me a little harmonica. i also found out that it's going to cost the cell phone company $2,200 to buy me from the temp agency. dude! i am worth over a thousand dollars! that was nice. in all, aside from the pee incident, valentine's day was like yesterday, only better. who would have guessed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope with all of my heart that one day I have a job that will afford me the opportunity to say "my podium" :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm are pets allowed in the store anyway?! I like pets and everything, but I get secretly very annoyed when I see people in stores with their pets. Just because they are small, they think they can bring them in? I don't think so.

And it least it was the dog. I'm not even going to tell you what a grown up man did in our Optometrist office. *shudder*