Monday, April 10, 2006

i swear this is not actually complaining!

but my skin, it is mad. it is a frightening, pimply mess. i need help. i think part of the problem is my unusual sleeping habits, which i'm working on, and partly i should be drinking more water (and i am! honest!). another aspect is this new dry weather; the products i have i bought when i lived someplace considerably wetter. i don't think they're enough, and sometimes they're also too much. or something. in any case, nothing seems to help. i've gotten my skin to dry out a bit, but now, of course, it's too dry. recommendations? these are the products i'm using right now:
i'm making sure i use a sunscreen every day, but damn. my skin is awful and i need some advice on how to fix it.

also, work got better. not great, but better. one woman actually apologized for being an asshole, and that made my day. i felt bad about snippy with M, and i apologized to him too. he knew i wasn't mad, but he gets worried when i get frustrated, and honestly? that makes me want to hug him. even if the fruitcake gets his eyebrows waxed at lunch. i'm going to go have a drink now! goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I try drinking more water, but as far as I can tell all it does is leads to more visits to the bathroom. Do you also use something to exfoliate? I use a fairly coarse scrub and that seems to help a bit when my skin gets all nasty. Good luck! Tabitha99