Thursday, April 27, 2006

i'm going on vacation, y'all

my plans are as follows:
  • barbequed goodness.
  • lots of photo-taking.
  • beer!
  • sun.
  • boats.
  • art.
  • more beer and barbeque.
  • oh! and margaritas.
i plan on saying "y'all" all the time, until it gets annoying, and then i will probably still say it a few more times. it's hard for me to think of texas without a few y'all's.

i have tomorrow off, and i want to go to denver and visit this art gallery. then i found out they're having an art opening that day, and that makes me nervous. it's one thing to go to a gallery alone, but openings and parties make me antsy. why? because i'm crazy.

i'd also like to hunt down denver's china town and try to get myself a hom bao. i need some pillowy bao goodness. and if possible, some ducky goodness. does anyone know where chinatown in denver is?

p.s. i'm dork. i got so excited about vacation i forgot to tell you where i'm going. i'm going to austin, texas! whoo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo!
and
Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God! I am starting a new gig in Temple, TX - just 60 miles north of Austin on monday....

Anonymous said...

That gallery looks awesome!
Oh, and have an excellent time in Austin. I've always wanted to go there. At least I get to live vicariously through your travels :-)

Spacebeer said...

Yay!

wixlet said...

have fun and be sure to pack your swimsuit!

if you are going to be in texas the weekend of may 15, make your hosts bring you to houston for art car weekend.

dm said...

Yay! Oddly enough, Penny up there is moving to the town I grew up in. Also, the town where I plan on dragging you for my favorite bbq.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your visit!

Josh Krauter said...

Alright. Spacebeer and Dr. Mystery would like to have beers with you while you are in our fair city. Mysterious space beers. What days will you be here?