Sunday, April 09, 2006

small things

not doing much. watching a little svu*, thinking more about getting off my ass and buying printer ink, working on lots of baby clothes. i just found out the girl i grew up next door to had her second son, a sweet looking baby named joshua. (which sort of freaks me out, because she's three years younger than me! two kids! maybe i should get a cat. maybe that will make me feel more like a grown-up) i also sold some stuff at the place i do consigment, so i want to make some more stuff to send out. i need to finish a project for a friend. i made some cute new patterns to work on, one of which is a cupcake. who doesn't love cupcakes? i've been listening to a lot of elliott smith lately too. that makes me miss rain. i'm tempted to order this book tonight. i can't figure out why i don't already own it. wait, maybe it's the cost. i'll put aside some money for it.

this concludes sunday's boring post! go on with your day!

*last night i saw stabler in the teensiest undies. i was both excited and weirded out. they were like eensy speedos! you could see so much! too much! i swoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: Stabler - I think I remember that one... weren't they like, teal or something?! Oh SVU, I love all of them so.

this pattern at knitty reminded me of you.

amanda said...

snow, i can think of no better way to spend a day. law & order! knitting! stabler in manties!