Sunday, April 02, 2006

nickname

evidently i've been saying "i'm going to punch you in the neck" a lot at work lately, so much so that when the board was updated today that was my little nickname: "punch you in the neck." i didn't think i said it that much, and i protested, "come on guys, i don't say it that much." one of the boys said, "you've already said it four times today." i stand corrected. i guess i want to punch you in the neck. who knew?

sundays rule. work can be busy or slow, but no matter what, we're only open for five hours so it goes by quick. we all get there half an hour early, but opening takes five minutes, so we have coffee and chit chat. closing is just as fast. then before you know it, you're home. the weird thing is that after work i like to change into my pj's, but when it's only five-thirty that seems insane. so i actually wear two outfits on sunday. that seems excessive to me, but so does being in my pj's before nine p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be known for saying 'Bastards!' all the time. But I am also found of telling people to go pound sand.....