Saturday, April 08, 2006

sweet & sour


today was both great and sucktastic. we paid one of my co-workers $10 to eat a lemon, peel and all. he did it! evidently J does this a lot. when we were first trying to think of things for him to eat, someone said, "sardines!" and i was like, "but those are good!" thank goodness M agreed with me. (we agree on a lot of things, like how handsome he is and how smart i am.) watching J eat a whole lemon was very satisfying. of course, today of all days, my camera was at home so i had to take photos with my crappy cell phone camera.

then there was a snafu with one of the cash registers, which was solved, but it took over an hour to fix. while that was being done we were sort of all sweating bullets.

then! i came home and there was some super-good mail for me. dear post man, i love you. it reminded me that i have a half-finished letter that needs to be finished. i also need to finish some other projects that need to go into the mail, so tonight i'm going to have a refreshing adult beverage and get some work done. monday all sorts of things will be going out in the mail as well. i also want to work on the stabler stencil, but i sort of need some printer ink. printer ink is insanely expensive, though, and i've been cheap and lazy. ahh, the wonders of being me.

No comments: