Thursday, April 13, 2006

ridiculous beauty

it was about eighty degrees today. 80. that's kind of rare in western washington, and basically never happens this early in the year. 80! it was beautiful. warm and sunny and being at work was like being smacked about the head for eight hours straight. it was amazing. i love spring here! i came home after stopping by the grocery store (where i made a mad dash; i accidently parked in the "fifteen minutes only" zone so i had to get in and get out), watered my seeds and new jasmine bush, and played with the cat a bit. did i mention it is really pretty outside? it was extremely boring at work, but i'm not even going to go into that because it is so nice out.

that's all i have. boring but nice!

ooh, i was in a really good mood but then i heard about this and am sad i'll be missing it. the graffiti in fort collins leaves something to be desired; i miss parskid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooh, you left me a nice comment! :o) Actually, you are right. Probably anything Nate would do (well, almost anything), I'd eventually acclimate to. Like the shaving-the-head thing. Doesn't seem to matter, I love him anyway. Thing is, being an old(er) fart, it just takes a little longer to get there.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Lucky you, 80 deg.! Here in Western Wash. it was winterish. Sigh. (Western Wash. is kind of like my kid, though. I love it anyway). ~Tonya

dm said...

the weather here has been so great. 80-90. sunny. breezey. not too hot yet. I hope it'll still be nice when you're here but I kinda doubt it.